DIY :: TO-DO List....

Right, so every time when i go for my grocery shopping, i forget something or the other or I buy things that are already there!  Such wastage of time and money :(

I knew the TO-DO list is my key but the point is, when you're in the kitchen and u realize that something has finished, you don't have the to-DO list booklet with you.. thus came the idea to hang a TO-DO list in my kitchen

Many options were considered and rejected

  1. Chalkboard-easy to make but difficult to maintain. Also, my hands will be chalkie every time i use it..
  2. Whiteboard - Great option but rejected as i wanted this to be DIY
  3. White painted Glass framed - again great option but only DIY here is the white painting 

and when i was just observing my kitchen this time, i saw the glass window i have.. eureka!!
so here it was.. i already have a glass framed as a window... 
i did not paint it white...what if i have a better idea tomorrow and want the glass clear? so i just glued white paper behind it..easy :)
The only cost involving product was a marker :)

here's my completely filled TO-DO list.. :)
I just take a picture of this every time i go for grocery shopping.. No need to write again.. will not forget anythin either :)

No comments:

Post a Comment