DIY :: Keychain Holder

Well I wanted to make a wedding collage since along time. But life after marriage was a really busy one. Finally, close to 2 years after the marriage, i got sometime to create the collage.
I wanted to do the collage big-size but then owing to many restrictions:( i decided not to wait till all the restrictions are over
i took this photo frame that i got fo my marriage (gifted by my bessssssst friend :D ) and started the task

Materials Required:
Photo frame
Hooks
Hot glue
Wire
and off course, the pic ;)









Decide the positions of the hooks and hot glue them. use a wire to hold them in place, if needed. 
 Insert the picture.

Err.. its done! well actually, the first step was the time consuming one rest were all a piece of cake :)

Whats left : I'll cover the hook attachment using a satin ribbon :)

Here's my collage

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment